8/6/08

Life’s a Beach….Jeremiah’s moving to Miami

The beaches of the Great Salt Lake will no longer suffice for Jeremiah Hansen. Jeremiah has announced that he and his partner Derek will be relocating to sunny Miami, Florida. I post this with a tear in my eye as I will truly miss Jeremiah here at the Utah AIDS Foundation. Jeremiah is a leader in our community and with the assistance of the Village Core Group, his volunteers, has taken the gay men’s health programming of the UAF to never before seen heights. 

The Village also has a new found energy and image and Jeremiah is directly responsible for that. The Utah AIDS Foundation does not want to lose this momentum or disrupt all of the hard work Jeremiah has accomplished. With that said, we know we will never be able to “replace” Jeremiah, but we do need someone to step into his shoes (size 8 ½). 

We are currently seeking someone that loves homos, is comfortable talking about taboo subjects in front of groups of people, is a self-starter, well organized and has a passion for gay men’s health. Interested?  If so, drop me a line (and your resume) to Tyler@UtahAIDS.org or give me a call for more information at 801-487-2323, just ask for Tyler. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will miss you JerBear your a great inspiration to us all and don't you worry, you have my word to help more about the village.