3/26/09

G0Ys

When one of my co-worker ask me if he can forward an email to me in regards to what he read, I was so excited but then he said, “let me know if you need therapy” and now I’m more curious about it.

I click the website www.g0ys.org and starting to read. It is a new term out there defined as: G0YS (Spelled with a ZER0) are guys who find men physically & emotionally attractive, but (for whatever reason) are offended with the stigmas that currently defining the 'gay community' in the public psyche. G0YS recognize that the prominent facets of the "gay-male" community tend to embrace every gender-bending act, fetish & affectation; --And include those things in the general specter of the image that "gay" projects publicly.

Behaviorally: Anal-sex is innately shunned by g0ys - as it represents the ultimate form of sexual disrespect whether male/male or male/female. Other distasteful stereotypes include (but are not limited to): Effeminate behavior, extreme passivity (like cowardice) & drag. G0YS don't call other men "girl", "bitch", "queen", etc. You probably get the idea.

What G0YS embrace is masculinity in its purest forms. Many G0YS are GAY, or (usually)-BI identified men (who might wear those labels IF they were not aware of the G0Y movement). Many G0YS are STRAIGHT identified (involved in marriage or exclusive relationships with women) also - but have these deep feelings for masculine affection nonetheless (whether ever acted upon or not). Many of these men have had 1 or more sexual encounters with other men (not anal) & lack the language to describe those feelings & relationships. The term "gay" simply encloses too large a group & offensive associated stereotypes. G0YS place friendships at the top of their proverbial "list". Some of those friendships deepen to a level that is so intimate & personal that sexuality often becomes an element; -- & strong, invisible cords of love, respect & extreme-discretion cover what is an intensely personal thing. The reputation of the flamboyance, promiscuity, filth & bizarre cross-culture of the term "gay" - is seen as an affront to g0y relationships.

This was the same article I read “Rub me the right way” by Shocka Zooloo about the term “frot” from the term Frottage is simply the good old-fashion “grind”. It is the same concept but have different label.

G0Ys is growing out there and we found out they have different websites, social net workings like facebook, myspace etc.

I want you to check it out and find what G0y means to you. Again the website is www.g0ys.org. Now I would like to take that therapy please.


Contributed by Carl Navales and from the amazing ideas of Josh Newbury.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every so often I Google the term g0y or g0ys, just to see what's out there. Today I was looking for an image to place on an envelope for something I need to mail...an appropriate image with which I can include the g0y web address. If you, the reader, are a man who experiences feelings of same-gender-affection but you don't like what you see in the 'gAy lifestyle' (not to be confused with the gay community, as not all the community is bad, just certain bad factions that have overshadowed the good) then I urge you to study - in depth - the g0y movement! Every time I Google g0ys, I find something new. G0ys are gaining momentum, gaining exposure and we are not going away. You guys out there who are sweet on your buds, but are loath to be labeled 'queer', check us out...it won't be long before the world understands the difference between 'queer' and g0y. The question remains: which side do you want to be identified with?

Patrick93001 said...

The previous comment, made by me, was not supposed to be anonymous, but I clicked too soon. Anyone involved with g0ys know me.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

i use the term BI g0y as a indication of my likes and dislikes.
i could use pansexual.
i was raised as a nudist and many of us boys at nudist camps would touch or sometimes played with each others penises.

I never liked anal sex and do not do it.
And i rarely do oral sex unless the guy is small girth and cute.

For 30 years i had a relationship with two intersex guys with nice Vaginas and one also had a nice 5 inch penis.
They lived as guys by choice but were born intersex.
Both liked sex with a normal hung guy but regular st8 guys were afraid to have sex with them because they would be labeled gay.